This is the last in my series, but I'll be starting a new one on lip color next week. Here are the tools I use every day - some may be on the higher end in terms of price. But, I am only willing to spend more money on a product if I know that it works better than anything else out there. And these are no exception:
1) Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler - $19.95
*No longer sold in the US, but you can still find it online – gives you a realistic looking curl every time.
2) Tweezerman Slant Tweezers - $20
*The absolute best and worth the money – plus they sharpen them by mail for free!
3) Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition Straight from Nature Powder Brush - $19.99
*My personal favorite – big and fluffy for applying powder and blush.
4) Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition Straight from Nature Eye Brush Set - $19.99
*These are the only 3 brushes you’ll ever need for creating a beautiful smoky eye.
5) Arbonne Mattifying Powder - $18.50
*A colorless powder that absorbs shine better than rice paper blotters.
6) Sonia Kashuk Clear Brow Gel - $5.99
*The last step to perfecting & setting your brows.
7) Paula Dorf Perfect Illusion for Lips - $24
*Put this around the edge of your lips first to keep lipstick & gloss from feathering.