1) L'Oreal Colour Riche Le Gloss - $7.99
I am a big fan of most of L'Oreal's glosses - although they tend to discontinue them more frequently than I'd like. This one is great because it contains moisturizers like Omega 3 & Vitamin E plus it smells like candy! These have a richly pigmented formula for great coverage & high shine.
2) Kerasal Exfoliating Pumice Paste - $6.99
My new favorite for keeping feet soft & callus-free in the summer! Scoop out a small amount & scrub over your feet in the shower. It exfoliates like a pumice stone, but also contains natural oils that help restore moisture to your skin.
3) Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin - $6.29
I have super-thick hair that usually requires dozens of bobby pins to hold an updo in place. So I was slightly skeptical about this new tool...but it works amazingly well! Simply create a bun, screw these in & it will stay put all day long! Plus, they come in different shades to match your haircolor.
4) John Frieda Clear Shine Luminous Color Glaze - $16.99 (2-pack)
Sometimes we all need a little "boost", especially when hair is being exposed to the sun more frequently. This conditioning glaze smoothes hair & leaves it shiny without weighing strands down. Use once a week & leave on for 20 minutes for a "fresh from the salon" look!
* I am guest posting for a blogger friend in England today & discussing my affinity for the classic pencil skirt (as seen in yesterday's outfit post) - come check it out here: