Several of my blogging friends have been doing these posts and I think it's such a fun idea. You can really tell alot about someone by what they carry around with them. So, I decided to share with you what's in my handbag:
1) Liz Claiborne wallet - classic black patent croc with a cute plaid interior
2) Kleenex Travel Pack - a MUST when you have kids
3) Minimergency Kit (part of my Lucky FABB gift bag - contains bandaids, clear nail polish, hairspray, sewing kit, stain remover + more...I haven't had to use it yet, but you never know! Buy one here)
4) Leather business card holder w/ PPF cards inside - just in case
5) John Frieda Full Repair Touch-Up Flyaway Tamer (here) - a lifesaver for fixing hair on the go
6) Mini Measuring Tape - for when I'm shoe shopping...the heel must measure over 4" for me to buy it.
7) Cosmetics Case - holds my lipstick/gloss, compact, concealer, blush & mascara for touch-ups
8) Phone - yes I am old school and do not have an iPhone or BlackBerry (sponsor...anyone?)
9) eos Cucumber Hand Lotion (here) - great travel size & a light, clean scent
10) Keys - also has my YMCA membership card, which I use all the time
11) Extra Dessert Delights Key Lime Pie Gum - tastes like the real thing, but is sugarfree!
12) Matchbox Cars - my son always has a car (or two) in his hands & then he gets tired of carrying them & they end up in my purse.
13) Antibacterial Moist Towelettes - to wipe down the cart at the grocery store & for my hands after pumping gas.