1) Start with clean dry hair (straightened is best for this style) and part down the middle.
2) Slightly tease at the top for a little volume (if needed) and pull all your hair back to the nape of your neck.
3) Pull out a 1 to 2 inch section of hair from underneath and leave loose.
4) Secure the rest of hair with a clear elastic into a low ponytail - but do NOT pull hair all the way through, forming a loop. Make sure the ends that are sticking out are on the under-side of the loop & not on top.
5) Take the loose section of hair from underneath and wrap around to cover the elastic. Pin in place with 1 or 2 bobby pins.
6) Finish with a light spritz of hairspray.