Though September is right around the corner, the weather in most parts of the country is still quite warm. But that doesn't mean you can't start incorporating a few fall colors & lightweight layers into your looks. These pieces are totally wearable now & will be ideal for colder temperatures too (try opaque tights under the shorts/skirt & throw a jacket or blazer on over the tee/sweater). Not only are these versatile, but also incredibly affordable...ringing in at $20 or less!
5) ModCloth Cutout Cuff // 6) Joe Fresh Tartan Plaid Scarf // 7) New Look Paper Bag Clutch (in black here)
8) Glamorous Frill Hem Skirt (also in cobalt) // 9) ShopLately Crystal Necklace // 10) Nordstrom Boyfriend Watch
11) Old Navy Sequin Dot Tee (also in tall; petite & plus) // 12) JCPenney Faux Leather Baseball Cap (in black here)
13) Alloy Talia Heels // 14) Forever 21 Polka Dot Brush Set // 15) SO Velvet Smoking Slipper Flats (also in navy)
16) Forever 21 Woven Shorts // 17) Miss Selfridge Etched Rings // 18) Marc Jacobs Beauty Nail Lacquer (Nirvana)