At the beginning of each new season, I pull my clothes out of storage from the previous year & try to do a thorough editing of my closet. I sell or donate old pieces that I no longer plan to wear and I try to identify new items that I'd like to purchase - either to fill in gaps in my wardrobe or to try out a new trend. There are so many fabulous new arrivals out there that it's hard not to impulse shop, but I've narrowed it down to these budget-friendly picks (I may or may not have already ordered a couple of them). I'd love to hear what's on your wish list for fall or if there's a new trend you've tried lately - let me know in the comments below!
3) ASOS Oxblood Boyfriend Watch (20% off w/code SW20)
4) Vince Camuto Kina Booties (on sale!)
5) AE Moto Ankle Jeans (on sale + extra 40% off w/code 74693461)
6) The Limited Faux Leather Dress (40% off w/code LONGWKND)
7) Gap Leopard Foldover Clutch (on sale!)