Though it might not yet be warm enough for open-toed shoes, I have begun to shift away from my winter footwear and have started opting for lighter styles. In doing so, I realized that I don't have many comfortable flats for spring & summer (save for my sneakers & oxfords). So I've rounded up a few of my favorite budget-friendly options to share with you today - I kept the styles as neutral as possible to increase their versatility & every pair is less than $60, with some as low as $20!
1) Isaac Mizrahi Evelyn Flats // 2) JustFab Elizabeth Flats (also in black)
3) Merona Bernice Striped Flats (also in black) // 4) ALDO Chaelle Flats (also in black/white)
5) J. Crew Factory Pixie-bob Amelia Flats // 6) JustFab Amalie Flats (also in white)
7) Madden Girl Portia Espadrilles (under $25!) // 8) Old Navy Lace-Up Espadrilles (30% off!)
9) Joy & Mario Crochet Espadrilles // 10) ALDO Arelawen Espadrilles