I’ve been frequenting T.J. Maxx quite a bit & just picked up this cross-front tee, which is so soft & comfortable (I bought in Small). And I’m eyeing these crochet espadrilles – they look so much more expensive than the price tag! I noticed that my favorite luggage is back in stock as well (here, here & here) – these are a great savings from the retail cost & I just love the classic style.
I also wanted to let you know that the scalloped wedges I featured in this post are seriously marked down (use code 2YOUSAVE for an extra 25% off). I know many of you were interested in them but didn’t want to pay full price – these are true to size, but if you’re in between or unsure, I’d go up 1/2 a size. Here are some more amazing finds for spring – all under $20!
10) Black Jasper Bracelet // 11) Straw Cactus Clutch // 12) Side-Tie Shirt
13) Tassel Drop Earrings // 14) Layered Tassel Dress // 15) Pastel Blue Nail Polish
16) Opaque Round Sunglasses // 17) Pavé Ring Set // 18) Fringe Sandals
19) Signet Ring Set // 20) Embroidered Top // 21) Pink Lip Gloss
22) Blush Sneakers // 23) Denim Skirt // 24) Shimmering Eye Shadow
25) Straw Bow Clutch // 26) 10-Piece Brush Set // 27) Cutout Cuff Bracelet
28) Stone Ear Crawlers // 29) Striped Espadrille Wedges // 30) Chalcedony Ring
31) Floral Print iPhone Case // 32) Lace Skirt