We’re only a few days away from the biggest shopping day of the year, so this week I’ll be sharing the sales I plan to shop along with the best buys you don’t want to miss out on! Today I’m showing you two looks from Lord & Taylor and giving you the scoop on their massive sale that’s already started. Get an extra 40% off thousands of newly-reduced styles; 20% off regular & sale-priced styles with code FRIDAY, $25 off your $200 online purchase with code BONUS + free shipping on all orders!
When I plan my strategy for Black Friday, I try to focus on investment pieces that don’t normally go on sale – think outerwear, suede boots, leather handbags & cashmere. Even if you’re not shopping for yourself, this is the perfect time to scoop up some gifts for less to help stretch your holiday budget even further.
This coat is a great buy because it has a timeless silhouette, it’s so well-made & it comes in 6 different colors. Wear this with your favorite sweater & jeans on the weekend or throw it on over a party dress for a night on the town. I recommend going down one size in this for a more tailored fit.
Another winter wardrobe staple is a classic tweed skirt – I love the zippered detail & front pockets on this one, which give it a slightly mod vibe (it’s only $35!!). You could wear this with a blouse & pumps to the office or dress it down with a cable knit sweater & over the knee boots. I found this to run a bit big, so I recommend sizing down in this as well.
MORE COZY PAIRINGS TO TRY
- this pastel coat layered over this cable knit sweater with these gray velvet jeans & these
- this leopard sweater with these white jeans & these cognac booties
- this herringbone coat layered over this emerald sweater with these faux suede pants & these leather loafers
This outfit might be one of my favorites ever because it combines some of the things I love most right now – leopard, cashmere & suede. This cashmere sweater is now less than $50 & it comes in 28 gorgeous shades (there’s also a chic striped option, a fun polka dot print, a solid crewneck & turtleneck version). This would make a great gift for the holidays or a nice way to treat yourself – at this low price, you can afford to buy multiple colors! I found this to run true to size, but if you’re in between, I’d recommend sizing up.
I have been wearing this leopard coat non-stop since it arrived & I’ve gotten so many compliments on it. I love that it’s a more subtle take on the animal print trend + the shape is so flattering. It’s such a fun statement piece & it really adds interest to all those winter neutrals I tend to gravitate towards.
MORE DEALS TO LOVE
- holiday evening styles: this gorgeous burgundy dress, this velvet top paired with this sequin skirt, this burgundy slip dress with this velvet wrap or this embroidered lace shift
- steals under $30: this turtleneck sweater, these button-front skinny jeans, this leather hobo bag, these velvet leggings, this tartan reversible scarf, these faux fur-trimmed boots & this teddy jacket
- deals under $50: this striped turtleneck (perfect for layering!), this corduroy skirt & this plaid-lined tote
Thank you to Lord & Taylor and ShopStyle for kindly sponsoring this post.
All opinions are 100% honest & all items were hand-selected by me.