We’re continuing with our color series today & talking about the next most requested hue from the feedback we received (see the first two posts here & here). This gorgeous marigold-mustard yellow is one of my personal favorites! Paler versions from this color family like lemon & butter are really hard for me to pull off because they completely wash me out. But the richness & warmth of this shade make it much more flattering & wearable. This is a classic option for fall & pairs well with basics in black, navy, cognac & charcoal but also looks striking against rust, deep olive & oxblood. And it works with neutral prints like leopard, stripes & houndstooth. I’m currently eyeing this boyfriend cardigan, this cashmere sweater & this velvet top – see more of my affordable top picks below & let us know what color you’d like to see featured next!
1) Crewneck Sweater // 2) Crossbody Bag // 3) Stone Stud Earrings // 4) Crepe Shift Dress
5) Silk-Blend Scarf // 6) Suede Belt // 7) Fringe Earrings // 8) Velvet Pleated Skirt
9) Pointed Loafers // 10) Studded Saddle Bag // 11) Ruffled Top // 12) Bow Mule Slides
13) Croc Top-Handle Bag // 14) Ruffled Lace Skirt // 15) Open-Front Cardigan // 16) Wool Knit Scarf
17) Ankle Strap Heels // 18) Ball Drop Earrings // 19) Satin Off-Shoulder Top // 20) Fringed Satin Mules