As if seeing it all over the stores isn’t hint enough, Pantone (the color people) announced 16-1439 Coral Rose as one of the BIGGEST fashion colors for Spring 2011. And, I have to say, I couldn’t be more thrilled. It seems to be universally flattering, no matter what your complexion and it’s such a cheery shade – like an instant mood lifter! So, in the spirit of things, I have come up with a few budget-friendly items (all under $30) that will add a pop of color to any outfit and help you feel perfectly on trend for the season.
1) Revlon Colorburst Lipstick Coral – $8.99
2) Kohl’s Apt. 9 Coral Chandelier Earrings – $11.20
3) Essie California Coral – $8.00
4) Old Navy Lightweight Polka-Dot Scarf – $12.50
5) Elite Quais De Seine Coral Clutch – $29.00