We’re beginning to make our plans for Valentine’s Day – I can’t believe it’s just around the corner! With it falling in the middle of the week this year, we decided to celebrate with a date night out on the weekend after the holiday. This way we can still do our traditional family celebration at home with the kids during the week. I always make a heart-shaped meatloaf, pink mashed potatoes and a special dessert…and then we send them on a scavenger hunt to find their gifts. My husband and I have so much fun writing out the clues for them – but with them getting older now, we’re trying to come up with creative ways to make it more challenging. I’d love to hear if you have any family traditions for the holiday – I’m also thinking about doing this cute idea for my kids this year!
My husband always appreciates it when I drop some (not-so subtle) hints for him, so he knows that whatever he buys for me won’t end up getting returned. So, today I’m sharing a little wish list of items that I wouldn’t mind opening for the holiday (I just can’t get enough of this soft color palette!). Here are a few pieces I’m currently crushing on:
1) Eyelet Lace Blouse // 2) Silk Neck Scarf // 3) Beaded Bracelet // 4) Etched Metal Frame
5) Mint Wallet // 6) Eyeshadow Palette // 7) Semi-precious Ring // 8) Knot Front Blouse
9) Faux Fur Blanket // 10) Bow Loafers // 11) Nail Polish Set // 12) Acrylic Makeup Storage
13) Hobnail Candle // 14) Layered Pendant Necklace // 15) Jade Roller // 16) Draped Trench
17) Studded Pumps // 18) Ear Crawlers // 19) Leather Strap Watch // 20) Blush Satchel
21) Floral iPhone Case // 22) Cream Bubble Bath // 23) Gold Magazine File Storage