My goal when shopping for others is to select items that I know they wouldn’t purchase for themselves and/or things that I would love to receive. I think it’s nice to have a mix of practical gifts & splurge-worthy pieces that will make her feel special. A new handbag is the perfect present because it’s something she’ll use every day + investing in one that’s well-made will ensure she’ll have it for years to come. This roomy satchel comes in 8 gorgeous colors, will hold all her essentials & is made of a soft leather that only gets better with time. I know I wouldn’t mind opening it on Christmas morning (hint, hint!). Take a look at all of my top picks below – whether you’re shopping for yourself, a sister, mother or your best friend, I hope this post helps you identify some great gifts you can give this holiday season!
3) Anthropologie Langholm Cheese Knives // 4) Stila Eternally Yours Liquid Lipstick Set
5) Gigi New York 2016 Planner Notebook // 6) Sonia Kashuk Makeup Brush Set
7) Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Honey Bath // 8) Fossil Emerson Satchel
9) Halogen Colorblock Cashmere Scarf // 10) Valerie Confections Durango Toffee
11) J. Crew Factory Slide Slippers // 12) Jet Set Candy Luggage Tag Necklace // 13) BaubleBar Riven Ring Set
14) Reiko Kaneko Lipstick Mug // 15) S’well Stainless Steel Water Bottle // 16) Fossil Ombre Glitz Huggie Earrings
17) Fossil Jacqueline Leather Watch // 18) Essie Cashmere Matte Polish Trio // 19) H&M Suede Gloves
20) West Emory Tiered Jewelry Tray // 21) H&M Faux Fur Throw
While I was compensated to write a post about a Fossil product, all opinions are my own.