Practical Gifts for Anyone $30 & Under
Last year, I put together a list of gifts under $25 for anyone. This year, I wanted to refresh that list and increase the budget a bit. Below are a few practical gift ideas that anyone can use & all are super affordable.
Affiliate links may be used in this post. To learn more, please review our full disclosure statement below (on mobile) or to the right (on desktop). Also, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Wireless Earbuds $30 – These were on deal for even less when writing this post and they have and average 4.3 star rating with over 8k reviews! Also available in black.
- Dryer Vent Cleaner Kit (under $20) – This little cleaning kit is genius! It’s an attachment that fits most vacuums for an easy way to clean dryer vents.
- Stainless Bottle $30 – The 18oz size is just around $30 and will keep cold beverages cool for so long! Also great for warm beverages.
- Digital Alarm Clock (most colors under $30) – This clock is so pretty and is available in several colors. Also has 2 USB ports and adjustable brightness. Perfect for office or bedroom.
- Over the sink drying rack $30 – This versatile tool can be used as a drying rack, cutting board, or hot plate to protect your counter tops.
- Weighted Blanket – Specific colors and sizes of this blanket are under $30. A simple gift great they can use all year.
- Couch Coaster $25 – a cup holder that sits securely on your armrest (at least 5.5″ wide). Prevents spills and is perfect for small spaces.
- Glass Mugs – Have and love these. Keeps drinks warm for a long time and are lightweight.
- Velvet hangers – These have SO MANY good reviews. Keeps clothes
- Bluetooth Speaker – Great for around the home/patio or for vacation.
- Packing Cubes – My go-to for travel that helps me stay super organized on the go!
- Charging station – Such a great idea especially if you know someone with a lot of devices… also useful for working from home!
- Laptop carrying case – This is a thoughtful gift for someone working a hybrid work schedule, in college, or someone who travels a lot.
- Satin Pillow Case – I LOVE my silk pillowcase. This satin option is a budget friendly alternative to silk.
- Scalp Massager – I’ve heard great things about this! Would be a unique gift!