I have lots of gift guides coming your way over the next month but I wanted to share this one today while all the Black Friday sales are going so your dollars can stretch even further! I focused on classic & timeless gifts for the neutral lover in your life & tried to incorporate a little bit of home, beauty & fashion. These pieces are what I call “luxury for less” featuring leather, cashmere, gold, faux fur & a little sparkle. The best part is that these are all priced under $60 & almost everything ships for free!
2) Polarized Aviator Sunglasses – $39.97
Nothing beats classic eyewear at a great price – these come in 3 different colors & ship for free!
3) Leather Monogram iPhone Case – $45
Upgrade your phone with these chic personalized leather case – comes in multiple colors & is great for men too.
4) 24K Gold Mud Mask – $51
A luxurious mask to pamper skin & provide a healthy glow – gets amazing reviews & is currently 25% off!
5) Waterproof Folding Picnic Blanket – $24.99
This is such a great gift idea for moms of little ones or those who love to picnic at the park or beach.
6) Gold Cigar Band Ring – $30.40
I own this & wear it all the time – I love the thickness of it + it’s on sale.
7) Baguette Eternity Band Ring – $29.97
I love the look of baguette stones and this eternity band is such a steal!
8) White Sapphire Band Ring – $24.97
Wear alone or layer with other rings – also a great affordable way to add some interest to your wedding set.
9) Free People Fringe Scarf – $24.97
This scarf comes in several different colors and is the perfect cozy wrap for the coming winter weather – originally $48, but now 41% off!
11) Cashmere Lined Leather Tech Gloves – $37.47
A luxe pair of gloves that she will own for years to come – comes in tons of colors & are majorly marked down now!
12) Sourdough Starter Kit – $48.00
Because there’s nothing quite as satisfying as making your own bread from scratch!
13) Nude Lipstick Set – $34.97
A great gift for that beauty lover in your life – these pretty neutrals will flatter any skintone + they ship for free!
14) Square Crystal Stud Earrings – $38.00
A modern take on classic diamond studs – even though these aren’t the real thing, they look just as stunning on.
15) Neutral Nail Polish Duo – $15.00
The perfect combo for fall and winter – wear them alone or together for a cool contrast.
16) Croc Embossed Zip Wallet – $29.99
Just the right size to hold all your cash, cards & coins – be sure to clip the coupon for an extra $5 off!
17) Silk Scrunchie Set – $6.99
These make great stocking stuffers for all ages – I love to use mine to keep my hair all pulled up at night or when I’m doing my makeup in the morning.
19) Beige Trapeze Satchel – $58.40
The prettiest neutral handbag I’ve ever seen – perfect every day size + the neutral hue will go with everything.
20) Pearl Hoop Earrings – $22
A modern take on classic pearls – plated in shimmering 18K gold.
21) Cashmere Pom Beanie – $44.75 (with code BLACKFRIDAY)
I own this in black and it’s so soft & warm…a true must-have for winter!
23) Gold Chain Bracelets – $34.00
Wear one at a time or layer together for a pretty stack
24) Faux Fur Slide Slippers – $19.00
I own these and cannot say enough good things about them – incredibly plush, soft & luxurious…like walking on clouds!
25) Teakwood Stainless Steel Water Bottle – $29.75
A chic way to drink more water – keeps drinks cold for 36 hours or hot for 18 hours. Be sure to clip the coupon for an extra 15% off!
26) Bullet Pen – $48.00
A refillable ink pen that’s sleek & chic – perfect for the work-from-home woman.
27) Makeup Brush Set – $24.50
Makeup brushes are one of those things that most women don’t replace as often as they should. I’m a huge fan of this brand and this set is a $60 value for much less!