30 Gifts (that they actually want) under $25
Looking for a gift for a birthday, thank you, or holiday but want to give something they will use and appreciate. Check out this list of practical gifts that they will love! Grab one to keep it simple (perfect stocking stuffers, coworker gift, or teacher appreciation), or pair a few together for a nice gift basket. These are all gifts under $25 for anyone!
Looking for the beauty box I shared on Facebook & Instagram (@ppfgirl)? Scroll down to #25 below! Outfit shared is at the end of the post!
At the time of writing this post, these were all under $25. These prices can fluctuate. If something is now above this price point, I encourage you to check out another retailer for a similar item. Also, Did you check out my recent post about silk pillowcases? There, I share a few luxurious silk gift sets… some are more affordable (and beneficial) than you think!
Affiliate links may be used in this post. To learn more, please review our full disclosure statement below (on mobile) or to the right (on desktop). Thanks for your support!
- Pop Socket Car Vent Phone Mount Sleek Silver or Matte Black
Compatible with your favorite pop socket and mounts to your car vent without damaging your interior.
- Stainless Travel Mug 13oz Handle or Without Handle
Perfect for travel, running errands, or just staying home. I love stainless because it keeps your drink at the perfect temp longer.
Almost anyone could use a charger for their phone and other devices.
- Photo Frame White easel back or Natural Wood w/ Metal Stand
Insert a photo of your favorite memory for an added touch!
- Bluetooth speaker Lots of Colors or Waterproof
Everyone could use this with their smartphone to listen to music, podcasts, and more!
Give them options if they like to switch up their case!
Another item for just about anyone with electronics!
- Hand Towel Single or Multi Pack
A fresh, soft hand towel is functional and decorative addition to any bathroom or kitchen. Tip: White goes with anything!
- Flameless Candles Flickering or 3 pack w/ Remote
A safe and beautiful candle. Great for setting ambiance. Can be used throughout the year or seasonally.
- Silicone wine pourer My Favorite!
For wine lovers! So much easier than using the cork as a stopper and easy to clean.
- Wine Tumbler Black or Gold or Lots of colors
Keeps wine colder longer.
- Wine Chiller & Aerator with pourer $15 Option or $13 Option Amazon
Speaking of chilled wine, this gadget will chill wine quickly and comes with a no drip pourer.
- Stainless water bottle $6 Option or 2 Pack $20
Keeps water cool while on the go, or just at home! I use this every day!
- Luggage Tags Standard or Disney 2 Pack
Since we all are planning more trips (hopefully) these days!
- Hanging Toiletry bag Love this one!
Saves counter space in the hotel/rental bathroom. Love this for keeping everything organized!
- Large Toiletry bag Black With Handle
Another great toiletry for anyone – two separate compartments, two-way zippers, & gender neutral.
- Coffee/Tea Mug Standard single mug or Clear glass w/ multi pack option
Hybrid work schedule begs for more coffee mugs at home.
- Succulents Eucalyptus or Set of 3
Decorative and easy change up to home workstation or shelf décor.
- Journal/Notebook Black w/ Dots Spiral or Faux Leather with strap closure
Pick a fun print to fit the personality of the person you are shopping for.
Not just for kids! These are a great tool to clear the mind.
- Motivational book Mindfulness or Growing Boldy or You are Loved
Great way to shift our mindset after a rough couple of years.
- Reusable shopping bags Target single bag or 6 Pack Animal Print or Cotton Tote
Literally, you can never have enough of these! They also make great gift bags for wrapping presents!
- Pencil case Spotted Black & White or Leather
Can store office utensils, makeup brushes, cords, sunglasses, masks. Perfect compact size.
- Hand Cream Shea Butter & Sandalwood or AHAVA (SO GOOD!)
Get a luxe, travel size hand cream as a simple way to spoil anyone on your shopping list.
- Beauty or shave Kit At-Home Luxuries or Summer Essentials Beauty or Glow so Bright Beauty or Burts Bees or Harry’s Mens Shaving Kit or Nivea Mens Sensitive Skin Shave Set
Who doesn’t love trying new body products? So many items at a great price in these kits.
- Games Dominoes or Jenga Mini or Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza or Who’s Most likely To…
Love mini game sets that are perfect for travelling or just having around the house for game nights.
- Kitchen Utensils Silicone Spatula or Silicone Set
Who replaces their utensils regularly? Gift 1 or 2 and pair with baking mix/pantry staple for a cute gift!
- Garden gloves $7 Standard Pair or $18 Forearm Coverage
Another overlooked item at home. If you know someone who gardens, a fresh pair will be appreciated!
- Garden Tools Herb Snips or Pruning Shears
Pair 1 or 2 tools with a pack of seeds or flowerpot for a cute gift basket!
- Gift Cards
When all else fails, a gift card to their favorite places is by far the most practical and budget friendly gift!