1) Once you have applied your usual makeup, take a liquid highlighter and dab small dots as follows:
* in a crescent shape, starting at your temples and curving around to the top of your cheekbones.
* the inner corners of eyes
* just above the cupid’s bow of your lips
* brow bones
* the bridge of your nose (stopping just before the tip)
2) Lightly blend with your finger – using your middle or ring finger (instead of the pointer) ensures that you won’t press too hard.
3) Repeat steps 1 & 2 as needed until you reach your desired look – remember that it’s easier to add more than it is to remove.