I can’t believe it’s already December! I know I say it every year, but the closer we get to Christmas, the more I wish I could just slow down time. We finally got our tree on Saturday and spent the whole afternoon decorating it together as a family (one of my favorite things!). While we were tromping around the tree farm, I realized that winter is really here – we were only there for less than an hour and even with my chunky knit sweater, puffy coat & hat, I was freezing! For those of you who are in the same boat, I thought I would share some layered winter outfit ideas with you today.
Everything in the collage below is from the Lord & Taylor Friends & Family Sale that launched over the weekend. Get 30% off almost everything on their site + 15% off almost all beauty items with code FRIENDS & free shipping at $49! I’ll be sharing some of the pieces that I scooped up (with my full reviews) next week, but items are selling out fast because the prices are THAT good! So I wanted to highlight some of my top picks while all sizes are available for you to shop. I’d love to hear which one is your favorite:
1) Tweed Coat // Balloon Sleeve Sweater // Faux Suede Leggings // Metallic Flats
2) Double-Breasted Peacoat // Camel Sweater // Skinny Jeans // Leopard Flats
3) Plaid Wrap Coat // Cable Knit Sweater // Velvet Jeans // Suede Boots
4) Faux Fur Vest // Plaid Bell Sleeve Top // Corduroy Skirt // Slouchy Boots
5) Wool Blend Coat // Ruffle Sleeve Sweater // Sequin Skirt // Mesh Dot Pumps
6) Faux Fur Cuff Coat // Cable Knit Cashmere Sweater // Leopard Skirt // Sock Booties