1) I’ll be in my third trimester in the peak of summer – it would be really helpful for me if you can round up some stylish maternity styles that I can wear in the hotter months.
My favorite stores for finding affordable & stylish maternity wear include ASOS, LOFT, Target, Gap, H&M and Old Navy. If you’re needing a swimsuit for the summer, Target also has some cute options at great prices (like this one-piece). Below I’ve rounded up the best budget-friendly summer styles I could find in a range of colors, prints & silhouettes:
MORE MATERNITY STYLES
2) I’ve been stuck in a rut of eating the same dinners over and over again – I think our diets are fairly similar so I’d love to hear some of your favorite meals that are simple & tasty.
I can definitely relate because I often get into the habit of just prepping the same meals over and over again because they’re quick & easy. Here are a few of my favorites that the whole family loves – most are Whole30-approved and two of these are also vegetarian. And all of these reheat well so you can enjoy leftovers the next day for lunch!
1) Crab Cakes with Rémoulade Sauce (I omit the anchovy paste, capers & horseradish because I don’t normally have those ingredients on hand)
2) Pesto Chicken with Zucchini Noodles (I make my own pesto using this recipe)
3) Crockpot Honey Garlic Chicken (I swap out the soy sauce for coconut aminos – we serve this with stir fry veggies & cauliflower rice)
4) Slow Cooker Zucchini Lasagna
5) Egg Roll in a Bowl
6) Cauliflower Baked Ziti (you can also add ground italian sausage to this to make it a heartier meal)
3) I’ve been slowly building a functional wardrobe of pieces that I love and I’m finally happy with what I have in my closet. But, what I need help with now is accessorizing – can you provide some suggestions of key accessories that you think every woman needs to complete a look?
Accessories are so important to completing your outfits & I love how adding a few key pieces can transform a look from basic to interesting. You definitely don’t want to go overboard though – sometimes less is more! Here are some of my suggestions for accessory pairings that don’t feel overworked, along with outfit ideas for each:
Statement Earrings + Rings
Larger earrings are ideal for pairing with tops that already have a lot of detail to them or pieces with an interesting neckline (think one-shoulder, ruffles, halter or lace-up detail).
Oblong Scarves + Beaded Bracelets
Use these as a light layer on breezy days or to add interest to basics like tees – great for playing with patterns or adding texture to a look.
Neck Scarves + Hoop Earrings
This pairing has a decidedly modern feel – if you;re choosing a bandana, pair it with tees, tanks & sundresses or if you opt for a silk scarf, try wearing with structured separates for a polished feel.
Layered Necklaces + Stud Earrings
Sometimes you can find layered necklaces that are several different strands but all one piece. But you can also buy them individually and mix & match based on your outfit. I wear mine with v-neck tees, off-the-shoulder tops & scoop neck dresses.