Continuing on with my mission of injecting more color into my wardrobe, the pieces I bought in April clearly prove I am doing just that. Since I wore my favorite metallic sandals from last year so much that they were nearly falling apart, I was happy to find this gladiator style to replace them. And thanks to all your feedback on Instagram, I finally settled on the silver pair (which looked better on my skin tone). In addition to the items below, I also purchased the floral jacket from this post and this striped dress seen on Instagram here. I have decided to make May a “no-buy month” so I will be doing my best to mix & match items I already own in creative ways…and hopefully it will help you to make the most of your wardrobe too!
1) Mossimo Sleeveless Blouse (also in black, hot pink, ivory & teal)
2) Stella & Dot Juniper Necklace (I used my 50% off hostess discount)
3) Mango Floral-Print Top (on sale + extra 15% off with code GOAHEAD)
4) LOFT Beaded Paillette Belt (extra 40% off; also in coral)
5) Guess Sileno Color-Blocked Heels (on sale; also in red)
6) C. Wonder Leather Tassel Key Ring (also in black, orange, brown & mint)
7) Report Mazur Sandals (also in rose gold)