Today I’m launching a new two part series where I’ll be talking about spring trends. I am one of those people who loves to watch the live stream of the NYFW runway shows – I draw so much inspiration from them, furiously take notes & then interpret it all into versatile looks for everyday.
That being said, I don’t believe that every trend is meant for every person and some are just downright impractical. But, there are several that are less “trendy” & more of a modern take on an old staple that’s becoming popular again – those are what I key in on!
For this series, I’ll be skipping over the trends that I personally don’t find the most wearable (like feathers, neons & bike shorts) and instead highlighting the ones that have real longevity potential in your wardrobe. Today I’m sharing 3 of my favorites with you: pearl jewelry, snake print styles & beige. Here are my top picks for the season:
1) Snake Print Blouse // 2) Pearl Hoop Earrings // 3) Snake Print Sandal
4) Top Handle Bag // 5) Snake Print Bucket Bag // 6) Hinged Pearl Bracelet
7) Nude Nail Polish // 8) Satin Midi Skirt // 9) Snake Print Camisole
10) Pearl Drop Earrings // 11) Embellished Suede Bag // 12) Open Knit Sweater
13) Drawstring Bucket Bag // 14) Snake Print Scarf // 15) Pearl Circle Earrings
16) Nude Ankle Strap Sandals // 17) Pearl Ring // 18) Snake Print Loafers
19) Nude Lip Kit // 20) Snake Print Sneakers // 21) Snake Print Wrap Skirt
22) Twist Front Blouse // 23) Belted Utility Skirt // 24) Linear Pearl Earrings
25) Pearl Huggie Earrings // 26) Snake Print Heeled Mules