Thanksgiving Outfit Ideas
Many of you may be getting together with friends or family this year after being apart for the holidays in 2020, or maybe you’re still celebrating in a small group. Whatever the case may be, you deserve to be excited to dress up for the holidays! I’ve rounded up some great Thanksgiving and fall outfits for you to check out.
I always shop through my closet before making a new purchase, just to make sure I don’t already have something similar. If you are looking for something new, I’ve linked all the pieces featured in the image below. At the end of the post you’ll be able to shop the jewelry and more tops I like via a product image, just click the image to shop at the retailer site!
I was shopping on Express this weekend, they had a lot of tops and jeans on sale for 40% off. Most of the tops here are Express so they were on sale as of writing this post. If the sale is no longer happening and the prices are higher than you like, use this as a guide to inspire your Thanksgiving outfits. Express frequently has sales so be sure to subscribe to their emails if you want to receive sales alerts and special promos, this will ensure you get what you want at a great price!
Hope this post gives you a ton of outfit inspo! Also, be sure to check out these gift guides for all of your holiday shopping!
Affiliate links may be used in this gift guide for kids. To learn more, please review our full disclosure statement below (on mobile) or to the right (on desktop). Also, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thanks for your support!
2. Velvet top, suede midi, tall boots : This outfit is all about the textures. The flutter sleeves on the top are so pretty. The skirt can easily be paired with a sweater if you need more coverage on your arms.
4. Chunky cropped sweater, black skinnies, ankle strap heel : The color of this sweater is like a cinnamon orange, perfect for fall and Thanksgiving. I paired it here with raw hem skinnies to dress it down a little. Could be worn with pretty heels or boots! I would do a nice cognac boot with this.
5. Elevated hoodie, pom beanie, jeans, bootie : Literally in love with this hoodie. The strings have the prettiest jewels on them! As of writing this post the hoodies was on sale, so I hope you can snag it on sale!
6. Wrap top, dark skinnies, embellished booties : Another great top from Express! It is satin, which instantly elevates the look. I love the deep color of this paired with the chain-link booties and dark jeans.
8. Jewel toned top, distressed jean, leather booties : The shape of this top is really flattering. It has a dolman style fit to it. This top can be paired with any type of pant. I wanted to style it here with faux leather straight pants, but those pants are sold out pretty much everywhere! These boots are also an investment piece. They are genuine Italian leather and will last for many years.