Valentine’s Day is just around the corner & I’ve learned through the years that it’s always better if I can give my husband an idea of some things I’d like to receive. He prefers to have a few “hints” when it comes to buying gifts for me so I always try to provide him with a wish list of sorts to help guide his purchases. For those of you who are in the same boat, I created a collage of items at various price points, so you can simply forward this post onto your significant other!
Of course, these would also make great gifts for sisters, friends or mothers too. I found some great buys that are on sale now & I tried to include as many as I could that ship for free. Everything you see here is under $100 with most under $50 (including a suede bag, Nike sneakers, timeless jewelry & a classic cashmere sweater). I’ll be following up with a gift guide for men tomorrow, so stay tuned!
1) Satin Kimono // 2) Mini Desk Calendar // 3) Arrow Wine Bottle Stopper
4) Shearling Slippers // 5) Wireless Headphones // 6) Marble Makeup Case
7) Sea Salt Caramels // 8) Insulated Glass Water Bottle // 9) Crystal Ring
10) Suede Saddle Bag // 11) Apple Watch Charger // 12) Cashmere Sweater
13) Quartz Baguette Hoops // 14) Jar Candle // 15) Screw Bangle Bracelet
16) Passport Holder & Luggage Tag Set // 17) Botanical Bath Soaking Salts
18) Faux Fur Blanket // 19) Lipstick Holder // 20) Gold Wine Glasses
21) Gold Bead Bracelet // 22) Pink Sneakers // 23) Leather Airpods Case
24) Leather Watch // 25) Cultured Pearl Ring // 26) Suede Moto Jacket