I don’t normally do gift guides here on PPF, but since it is the giving season and I’m looking around for affordable presents for family & friends, I thought I’d share just a few of my favorite finds…ideal for keeping them toasty warm all winter long! These leather coffee sleeves (along with some homemade fudge & a Starbucks gift card) will make the perfect teacher gifts – and I’m thinking I can buy this cashmere hat for my best friend & get one for myself too (they’re on sale)!
1) Ann Taylor Cashmere Hat – $38.40 (with code THANKS)
2) Club Monaco Striped Merino Tights – $29.50
3) Starbucks Leather Cup Sleeve – $4.95
4) Minnetonka Chrissy Slippers – $46.00
5) Verloop Emory Cable Gloves – $42.00
6) TopShop Zig Zag Snood – $32.00
7) Merona Square Crossbody Bag – $29.99